Michelle....its Michelle Johnston!!! Hey, how are you doing? where are you guys now and whats going on? I cant get over how fast time flies!!! It still feels like we just graduated a few years ago, but yet, here we are....mommies of kids in school!! Crazy! Well, your family looks beautiful! It was sure fun to see your pictures. I hope life is good! Talk to you soon! Michelle
3 comments:
Hi Michelle! It's good to see you on here. Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how old they are getting!
I'm so glad that you finally have a blog. It is great to see you kids they are so cute.
Michelle....its Michelle Johnston!!! Hey, how are you doing? where are you guys now and whats going on? I cant get over how fast time flies!!! It still feels like we just graduated a few years ago, but yet, here we are....mommies of kids in school!! Crazy! Well, your family looks beautiful! It was sure fun to see your pictures. I hope life is good! Talk to you soon!
Michelle
Post a Comment