


The Kids first day of School!! Hailey and Tanner are excited about starting school this year! Brayden can't wait to go I have been making his lunch each day with Hailey and Tanners he carries his lunch box around all day! It's cute today when Brian and I went out for lunch he had to bring his lunch box when we got to Trappers and he wanted to bring it in so I let him right when we got inside and seated he pulled out his lunch box and started eating it was funny! He asks all day when the kids will be home! It's kind of lonely for him but he will have to get used to it because I have been loving only having one at home its been great and I can get so much done one kid is a breeze.




0 comments:
Post a Comment